Insurance Program administered by Lockton Affinity, LLC
Welcome to the RESNET
We do our job so you can concentrate on yours.
If you’re a RESNET Home Energy Rater, you know the importance of being thorough and accurate. That’s why we offer professionals, like you, reduced-rate insurance coverage designed to include the scope of work functions you perform and possible scenarios you could find yourself in. Not only is this type of insurance required by many of your business partners and clients, it’s also vital protection in case of a lawsuit or claim.
The following types of coverage are available:
- General Liability Insurance – Protects you from liability claims in case of an accident at a work site or client location. It covers you if someone is injured or there is property damage for which you can be held liable.
- Professional Liability Insurance – Also known as Errors & Omissions (E&O) Liability, this is professional services coverage for defense against claims (that may or may not be valid) against your expertise or quality of work. It helps safeguard your business assets and your reputation.
Did you know RESNET Raters often purchase insurance in the
- Business Owner’s Policy: General Liability, Professional Liability and Property Insurance
- Professional Liability and General Liability Insurance combined
- Property and General Liability Insurance combined
- Stand-alone Professional Liability Insurance
- Stand-alone General Liability Insurance
We make it easy to bundle your insurance coverage. Just call 800.806.0263 or shoot us a note to get advice from a licensed insurance agent.